Kyk nou die maklike manier om die gewone Cremora tert bietjie ‘n ander baadjie te gee…
Die graham crackers sal seker by ons vervang word met Tennisbeskuitjies, of waarmee maak julle julle Driehoek terte??
Author: © Cape Point Press
Cuisine: By: http://capepointpress.com/252/
Contemporary South African
• 2¼ cups powdered coffee creamer
• 1 cup boiling water
• 1 can sweetened condensed milk
• ¼ cup lemon juice
• ½ cup sliced or diced strawberries, optional
• 12 rectangular graham crackers
• large piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil
• whipped cream
• mint crisp chocolate, melted
• fresh fruit
1. Measure the coffee creamer into a bowl and gradually add the boiling water, while mixing with a whisk to form a smooth milky liquid.
2. Set aside to cool for at least an hour.
3. Add the condensed milk and lemon juice to the milk, while whisking. The mixture will thicken. If using strawberries, fold them in at this stage. Refrigerate for an hour or two as this next step will be easier if the filling is partially set.
4. Arrange six crackers on the foil, two rows of three crackers each.
5. Spread half of the filling over this base.
6. Place the remaining six crackers on top and cover with the rest of the filling.If using fruit, arrange it down the center of the middle crackers.
7. Carefully lift the long sides of the foil and bring them together to form the top of a triangle.
8. Fold the long edges of the foil together securely and shape the log into a smooth triangle by running your hands along the sides.
9. Seal the two short sides and refrigerate or freeze for at least 12 hours.
10. Carefully remove the foil and smooth the sides of the triangle with a spatula.
11. Cover with cream, drizzle chocolate over the tart and decorate with fruit.
You must be logged in to post a comment.