· 2 ½ cups flour
· 1 teaspoon baking soda
· 1 teaspoon salt
· 1 cup vegetable oil/butter
· ¾ cup white sugar
· ¾ cup brown sugar
· 1 teaspoon vanilla
· 2 large eggs
· 24 mini Cadbury Eggs
· Green frosting
· Jelly beans or M&Ms
1. Preheat oven to 350 (180°C)
2. Cream vegetable oil/butter, white and brown sugars, and vanilla in the bowl of your mixer. Add eggs one at a time.
3. In a separate bowl combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Gradually add flour mixture to wet ingredients. The dough will start to pull away from the bowl of the mixer.
4. Using about a tablespoon of dough wrap a mini Cadbury egg so it is completely covered. Place the cookie inside a greased mini muffin tin.
5. Bake at 350 (180°C) for about 9 minutes or until golden.
IMPORTANT: Let the cookies cool in the pan for about 10-12 minutes until you can “twist” it out. Using your fingertips gently try to twist the cookie to remove it. If the cookie seems too soft like it will break apart wait 2 minutes and try again. If your muffin tin is greased the cookie will lift out whole after about 10-12 minutes. But do not let your cookie cool completely in the tin or it may adhere itself to the pan and then you will have to scrape it out.
6. Let cookies cool completely, top with frosting and jelly beans or M&Ms.
Making memories with your kids
You must be logged in to post a comment.