Snickers Peanut Butter Brownie Ice Cream Cake
1 8-inch cake
1 box brownie mix, plus ingredients required on box
1/4 cup milk
250gr cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sugar
1 1/2 cups peanut butter
250gr Cool Whip (cream) , thawed
1 bottle chocolate sundae syrup
1 bottle caramel sundae syrup
1 bag mini snickers, chopped, divided into three groups
NOTE: An 8-inch springform pan is best for this recipe so that you can easily remove the cake once it’s been assembled. If you do not have a springform pan, line your pan with clear wrap before adding your parchment paper and cake board. You can use the clear warp to lift your cake out of the pan once it’s assembled and frozen.
1. Make brownie dough according to instructions on back of box.
2. Grease two 8-inch pans (preferable springform pans, see above) and line the bottoms with parchment paper to allow for easy removal. Bake at temperature on box, reducing baking time to about 20 minutes (You can also bake 1 big brownie – which would cook for the normal time – and cut it in half, but cutting a brownie in half isn’t super easy).
3. When brownies are done baking, allow to completely cool.
1. Combine milk, cream cheese, sugar and peanut butter together in the bowl of a stand mixer, or with a hand mixer. Mix until completely combined.
2. Fold in the cool whip.
Assembling it all:
1. Line the sides of an 8-inch springform pan with parchment paper. The parchment paper should stick up above the top edge of the pan, since the cake will probably be a little taller than your pan. If you want, put a cardboard cake circle in the bottom of the pan.
NOTE: You should be using the same 8-inch pan you used for the brownies. Not all 8-inch pans are exactly the same size. Your brownie needs to fit in this pan.
2. Put the first brownie layer in the bottom of your pan.
3. Spread 1/2 cup caramel sauce and 1/2 cup chocolate sauce over the brownie. Top with first group of chopped snickers.
4. Top with half of the peanut butter ice cream.
5. Add second brownie to the pan, on top of the ice cream.
6. Again cover with 1/2 cup caramel sauce and 1/2 cup chocolate sauce. Top with second group of chopped snickers.
7. Top with remaining peanut butter ice cream.
8. Allow ice cream cake to freeze completely.
9. When frozen, remove from springform pan and remove parchment paper from sides.
10. Top with additional caramel sauce and chocolate sauce, allowing it to drizzle down the sides.
11. Cover with remaining chopped snickers and a little more caramel and chocolate sauce.
EK DINK AS MENS STUKKIES:
BAR-ONE, NOSH, GEBRUIK GAAN DIT NET SO LEKKER WERK.
You must be logged in to post a comment.