Koeldrank kolwyntjies !! (gewone gaskoeldrank bv creamsoda, sparberry ens)
Soda Pop (soft drink) Cupcakes:
* 340g Plain Vanilla cake mix
* 1 Cup (250ml) Raspberry Soft Drink (or any flavor soda)
Preheat Oven to 180C Into a large bowl, pour the cake mix, then add the soda (soft drink). Stir together with a wooden spoon the mixture evenly among each. Bake for 15 minutes or until puffy and cooked thru.
NOTE: (Let wel, al die bestandele wat bygevoeg moet word by die koekmengsel verval !!!)
You are replacing 200g of butter, 1 cup of sugar, 3 eggs & 2 & half cups of self raising flour & milk with these TWO simple ingredients.
* Raspberry Soda – for raspberry cupcakes or you can use Cream soda also
* Soda Water – for plain cupcakes
* Mineral Water – for plain cupcakes
* Champagne/Sparking wine for adult cupcakes
Some suggestions with different cake mixes
Strawberry cake mix + Sprite Zero
Orange cake mix + Sprite Zero
Chocolate cake mix + Coca Cola
Vanilla cake mix + Strawberry soda or cream soda
White cake mix + Grape soda
30 SECOND CUPCAKES IN THE MICROWAVE
1 Tbsp plus 2 tsp cocoa powder
3 Tbsp flour
pinch of salt
1 Tbsp plus 2 tsp sugar
1/4 tsp baking powder
• Combine the above dry ingredients in a little mixing bowl. Be sure to combine well, you don’t want to bite into a lump of baking powder.
3 tsp vegetable oil
3 Tbsp milk, cream, or half and half
a few drops of pure vanilla extract
• Add the wet ingredients to the dry, and stir to blend well. Put the batter in a two standard silicone cupcake containers or small ramekins. You can grease the ramekins if you want to turn the cake out after baking. I just leave it in and eat with a spoon.
• Microwave on regular power (100%) for 30 seconds. I watch it carefully, if it looks like it’s going to overflow, I stop the microwave and then start again. Mine took just 30 seconds exactly. I ‘baked’ mine one at a time.
4 Tbsp confectioner’s sugar
2 Tbsp milk or cream
a drop of vanilla extract
(1 Tbsp cocoa powder will make it chocolate)
• Mix the above ingredients together in a small glass. Add a little more sugar or milk to get the right consistency.
• Frost the cupcakes
WENK: Versier met gekookte kondensmelk of nutella