* Sugar Cones
* Peanut Butter/caramel condensed milk
* Mini Marshmallows
* Chocolate Chips
* Aluminum Foil
(to wrap them in)
Here’s what to do:
1. Chop up the bananas and get some marshmallows and chocolate chips ready. ( I liked using these ingredients on a camping trip because they don’t need to be refrigerated and you can easily slice the bananas with a plastic knife ~ oh, and the fact that they’re really, really yummy together!)
2. Spread some peanut butter on the inside of the cone, then put in the bananas, marshmallows and chocolate chips.
3. Wrap the whole cone in aluminum foil, then put in over the hot coals for 5-10 minutes or so, turning every so often.
4. Unwrap your cone, check to see that everything’s ooey, gooey, and melted… then dig in and enjoy!